BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE ONTARIO KARATE FEDERATION ARE ENTITLED TO A COMPLETE RANGE OF BENEFITS AND SERVICES INCLUDING:
- * OKF membership includes membership in Karate Canada including access to National programs, bursaries, etc.
- * General Liability and Accident Insurance Coverage for club owners.
- * Access to technical seminars conducted by high performance coaches and competitors.
- * Access to National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) technical courses.
- * Opportunities for competition at Recreational and High Performance (Elite) levels, including potential to earn a place on Team Ontario.
- * National level competition and coaching for Ontario Team members, including High Performance Training once per week for selected Elite Athletes.
- * Potential to qualify for Quest For Gold financial assistance for Ontario Team athletes.
- * Access to Junior Incentive Program.
- * Administers Officials Program through clinics and training to become Provincially recognized official.
- * Funds provided to Officials and Coaches to attend Karate Canada Championships.
- * Administers province-wide Dan Testing and Certificatio
- * Ensures safe competitions through tournament sanctioning process and providing certified officials, training mats, etc (OKF adheres to the Safe Sport Initiative).
- * Provide exposure for member clubs through on-line club directory
- * Support to clubs to host OKF Recreational Tournaments in various regions.
- * Promotes sport karate to the public through coverage of events on social media.